Revision as of 21:27, 28 January 2015 by WikiSysop
The CyberTracker application grows and is improved through donor grants and feature commissions.
To commission a feature, send mail to email@example.com.
To become a donor, send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The European Union ECOFAC program for funding the development of version 3 (the current version).
- The JRS Biodiversity Foundation funded the upgrade of the CyberTracker software for Android Smartphones and Tablets.
Feature commissions (in no particular order)
- Rich Guenzel
- Mitch Lockwood
- Steven DeRoy, Bruce Maclean & Amanda Karst at CIER
- David Stainbrook at Pennsylvania Cooperative Fish & Wildlife Research Unit
- Richard A. Bergl, North Carolina Zoological Park
- H. Lefranc, R. Nuñez, G. Sanchez G., R. C. Soriguer (http://icts.ebd.csic.es)
- Shaun Ansell, Djelk Rangers, Bawinanga Aboriginal Corporation
- Rod Kennett, Micha Jackson, Erica Mccreedy, North Australian Indigenous Land and Sea Management Alliance
- Joe Benshemesh, Victorian Malleefowl Recovery Group and Anangu Pitjantjatjara Yankunytjatjara Land Management
- Shawn Gray
- Matthew Schnupp & CKWRI, Kingsville, TX
- Jorge Luis Torres L., Victor Rincón R. - Centro de Investigación en Palma de Aceite - Cenipalma, Colombia